Resourcing Lead - Attraction
The Metropolitan Police Service is the largest police service in the UK. It is the role of the Met’s 45,000 Warranted Officers, Community Support Officers, Special Constables and Support Staff to ensure the safety and security of London’s wonderfully diverse and multicultural population of over 9 million residents, as well as thousands of daily commuters, tourists and visitors. The Met is already the biggest and the most diverse it’s ever been and this will be the biggest year yet for Police Officer growth. Attracting, engaging and identifying the best talent for both Police Officer and Police Staff roles across the Met is a large-scale, complex and challenging task, which is why the Met is now seeking a talented Resourcing Attraction specialist to join their Resourcing team.
As Resourcing Lead (Attraction) you will lead the development and delivery of candidate outreach and engagement activities and effective employment branding and engagement initiatives to build the Met’s talent pipeline and create positive relationships with potential candidates for a wide range of roles. Working in conjunction with colleagues across the Centre of Expertise, you’ll provide strategic advice on the use of talent pooling, market mapping, market research and competitor analysis to attract and raise talent levels and to position the MPS as a credible and desirable place to work. You’ll also develop and implement a comprehensive and engaging social media program strategy, working closely with marketing and communications colleagues and media agencies to deliver engaging content that can be customised across multiple platforms.
To be considered you will ideally demonstrate:
- Experience within an in-house recruitment function, devising and developing attraction strategies for recruitment/talent
- Experience of advising hiring managers on appropriate attraction activity for a range of roles, including specialist, senior and volume lines
- Experience of working closely with marketing and communication teams to design and deliver recruitment/attraction strategies and activity
- Experience of managing/overseeing media agencies and managing relationships with job boards
- Experience of delivering effective communication strategies to successfully engage candidate pipelines
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to analyse Management Information and produce insights and recommendations from available attraction and candidate data
For further information, including the recruitment pack, or to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact our recruitment partners at Morgan Law or visit https://www.morgan-law.com/MPSresourcing/
To apply please provide a detailed CV and an additional Personal Statement. Your Personal Statement should ideally be no more than 1 page and outline why you are interested in the role and how your skills and experience demonstrate your suitability for the role.
Please note, all direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Morgan Law