Management Accountant ( Corporate Services)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Finance team at Homerton Hospital.
We are working with the Trust exclusively, to recruit an exceptional candidate (CCAB qualified) to the role of Finance Manager (Management Accountant) reporting to the Head of Financial Planning and Management.
This position will liaise with and manage the budget for the Corporate Services entities of the Trust.
£54,223 - £60336
Hybrid Working ( 2 days on site)
- Ability to understand and interpret complex financial information
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral to non-financial managers as well as to Finance colleagues. This will enable the post holder to influence colleagues within Finance and also in the Corporate Services to change behaviors and facilitate change.
- Management of a large and complex budget setting and reporting processes.
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills with an ability to lead change
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Good people management and motivation skills
You must be a qualified Accountant or with demonstrable equivalent experience.
Proven experience of managing financial reporting development, documentation, budgeting and forecasting.
Specialist/expert knowledge of financial and accounting procedures, NHS finance policies; QIPP/CIP; SLR; experience and expertise in financial accounting and disciplines relevant to commercial finance function