Business Intelligence Developer, Data Warehouse, SQL
IT & Technology
Recognised Accountancy Qualification
0207 747 4948
Business Intelligence Developer, Data Warehouse, Look Ahead Care and Support
Morgan Law are proud to be partnering with Look Ahead who are embarking on a Digital Transformation programme and they need to have the right BI structure in place to provide the business with insights from various data sources.
We are looking for a SQL BI Developer to support Look Ahead IT department’s vision of developing, delivering and deploying information management and technology solutions which drive business transformation, efficiency and improved services for our customers.
The SQL BI Developer role will lead in creating and maintaining a SQL data warehouse and integrating BI visualisation tools to maximise the power of collated information.
This project is to build a Data warehouse from scratch so you must have experience of this. They are introducing new Business Systems and they have some delivered reporting using MS SSRS and Business Objects.
Other legacy applications are SQL based or data is held in spreadsheets
You will help to decide on which BI tool should act as the ‘pane of glass’ to access the Data Warehouse views.
Your key competencies should include;
- MS SQL Server T-SQL, SSRS and SSIS skills are essential
- An understanding of Data Warehouse development and the concepts of ETL are essential
- A previous history of working with APIs is essential
- An understanding of MS SQL Server DBA principles are desirable
- Exposure to commercially available BI tools such as Tableau are desirable
- Problem solving/ analytical skills will be core to the post holder’s success
- Detail and success orientated
- Able to build relationships with key stakeholders