Director of ICT and Digital Business Transformation
Estuary Housing Association, based in Southend-On-Sea, has a portfolio of 4,500 homes within 18 local authorities across Essex and bordering London Borough’s. Estuary has recently been through a restructure, which puts ICT and Digital transformation at the heart of the organisations strategic ambitions. We are now seeking an innovative and ambitious ICT/Digital senior leader to join our management team and help us in shaping and implementing our business strategies for the service and wider organisation moving forward.
- Playing an active role in the delivery of the strategic goals and objectives of the Association
- Develop and establish key business processes and establishing a culture of continuous improvement and high performance
- Manage a number of departmental functions ensuring they are fully integrated into the business and aligned to business objectives
- Contribute to the Association’s ICT strategy and Digital Transformation agenda, providing expert advice to the Executive team and offering leadership and direction to all staff within the department
- Educated to degree level or equivalent post graduate technology qualifications
- Proven ICT Technical capability and experience
- Experience of delivering significant digital transformation and change management
- Strong communication and team leadership skills
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary of £89,000
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working arrangements