Digital Project Manager
Estuary is a Housing Association situated in the heart of Southend-on-Sea that currently manages around 4,500 properties across 18 local authorities as well as the three outer East London Boroughs. Following a recent ICT management restructure the organisation now has a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to help shape and delivery the ICT & Digital Strategy for an ambitious organisation.
- Manage the ongoing CRM Project from initiation to completion
- Manage the overall delivery of digital transformation projects and integrate within the organisation
- Select and lead a multi-disciplinary project team creating specifications of system requirements
- Work closely with selected providers to manager supplier/developers work
- Support the Director of ICT in leading major IT & Digital projects
- Demonstrable experience of leading large-scale Digital & IT projects within a similar sized organisation
- Experience of successfully delivering IT programmes of work across an organisation
- Wide experience in managing a major CRM project
What’s on offer?
- £65,000 salary
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Benefits
- Very flexible working