Project Systems Accountant
My client a charity organisation in East London is looking to recruit a Systems Accountant. The role will pay £45,000 on a fixed term contract basis.
The post holder will be the supplier of the new finance system and a number of other stakeholders to configure the system. Managing the data cleansing and data migration activities and to support the transition from the legacy to the new system.
The successful candidate will report to the Financial Modernisation Programme Manager.
• Working with the finance team to translate the manual of authorities into a workflow model, and then to work with the supplier to build the workflow.
• Managing the data migration process, including preparation of data sets for upload, development of reports and other tools for confirming the integrity of the data once imported, and testing of the process.
• Working with the supplier, and the finance and IT teams, to develop and test the Eiger BACS payment interface.
• Monitoring and maintaining the interfaces in the first few months of operation, including troubleshooting interface errors and ensuring consistency between the finance systems.
• Monitoring open items and managing the escalation processes in the first few months of operation, and to run, review and act on audit reports
• Managing the data cleansing process.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role.