Management Information Officer
Estuary is a Housing Association situated in the heart of Southend-on-Sea that currently manages around 4,500 properties across 18 local authorities as well as the three outer East London Boroughs. Following a recent ICT management there is a fantastic opportunity for Management Information professionals to provide essential management reports to Senior Leadership and ensure data is accurate.
- Develop and extend the efficient and effective use of the Housing Manager and Customer Relationship Management systems
- Support key areas of the business in analyse and reporting on performance management in order to appropriately assess business objectives
- Devise and implement robust data quality control systems to ensure information is passed to key stakeholders
- Create a range of dynamic management reports and provide them regularly to internal clients
- Review existing business processes and procedures recommending improvements where appropriate
- Experience of working within a business intelligence environment
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
- Experience of data visualisation software
What’s on offer?
- £37,000 salary
- Pension Scheme
- Potential flexible working