My client an education organisation in South East London is looking to recruit a Finance Manager. The role will pay £38,000.
The post holder will have the responsibility of leading the department and providing a high quality financial management service.
The successful candidate will report to the Finance Director.
• Providing monthly management accounts within ten working days of month end for all budget holders, including an analysis of fundraising income received and capital expenditure.
• Maintaining an up-to-date cash flow forecast for the following 24 months, based on assumptions agreed with the Finance Director.
• Reviewing the allocation of costs by Key Stage/other income streams and considering the implications for fees.
• Managing the complex fee invoicing and Education Funding Agency (EFA) funding system. Ensuring that all banding has been agreed with the Local Authorities as well as with our staff.
• Managing Chart of Accounts and accounting system.
• Preparing the annual financial statements, ensuring its complies with the latest SORP and other accounting requirements.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role.