IT Project Manager
A nationally influential charity, based in London, is seeking an IT Project Manager to take responsibility for the delivery of a range of IT and Business systems Projects.
As the IT Project Manager you will be ensuring there is a successful completion of each project from end-to-en
- Hands on planning and management of Projects, supporting and directing project teams and delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Liaising with third party specialists and suppliers, to achieve agreed deliverables.
- Providing detailed reports on the progress of the project to senior management
- Communicating the progress and health of the projects to senior stakeholders
- Tracking progress using appropriate project management tools, identifying problems and working with stakeholders to propose solutions.
- Ensuring that effective change and risk management processes are maintained, and that concerns and issues are escalated to senior management as appropriate.
- Be able to provide a clear sense of direction to others
- Be able to manage and provide leadership to teams from other areas of the organisation
- Experience working within a data management and GDPR project.
- Proven experience of managing complex projects using Prince2, PMP or PMI
- Ability to work under pressure and respond to conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work with a minimum amount of supervision
- Very well organised and with excellent time management skills
What’s on offer?
£40,000 per year, 28 days paid holiday, 3% pension