My client a health organisation in South East London is looking to recruit a Capital Accountant. The role will pay £28 per hour.
The post holder will have the responsibility of purchasing and accounting for capital fixed assets and the revenue programme are carried out in accordance with the procedures and policies within the organisation.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Financial Services.
• Providing the Board and other senior managers within the reports and ad-hoc information on the capital programme and the fixed assets.
• Developing and overseeing a 5 year strategic capital plan.
• Clearly explaining complex Capital issues to managers, staff and other internal customers, ensuring good budgetary control during the procurement phase.
• Responsible for recording, monitoring and analysing commitment and expenditure against budgets.
• Ensuring that the Fixed Asset Register is retained in an up to date form, and contribute to its development.
• Lead on the production of the capital elements of the Annual Accounts to meet statutory and audit requirements.
• Under the direction of the Head of Financial Accounting, prepare detailed annual accounts timetables in January of each financial year.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role.