Head of ICT
Historic Royal Palaces is the independent charity that looks after the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, the Banqueting House, Kensington Palace, Kew Palace and Hillsborough Castle. Reporting into the Finance Director, the new Head of ICT will work closely with the Executive Board to lead on the development of an IT strategy across the six Royal Palaces. Such unique sites present unique challenges and will require exceptional levels of service for both our staff and our customers.
Responsibilities• To provide cross-organisation vision and leadership for the development, implementation, governance and support of IT initiatives within HRP.
• To develop and maintain an appropriate IT organisational structure to support the needs of the business
• To establish departmental goals, objectives and operating procedures
• To develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives
• To ensure continuous delivery of IT services through oversight of service level agreements with end users and monitoring of IT systems performance
Qualifications/experience required• Educated to degree level or equivalent in the field of computer science or business administration
• Proven leadership with 10 years’ experience managing and/or directing an IT operation
• Proven experience in IT planning, organisation and development with a sound understanding of project management principles
• Knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications and outsourced systems
What’s on offer?• A competitive salary with additional bonus scheme
• Pension scheme & Life Assurance
• Child Care vouchers and other attractive discount schemes