Senior Finance Business Partner - Children’s Social Care
Buckinghamshire County Council is the upper-tier local authority for the non-metropolitan county of Buckinghamshire. The county council's offices are in Aylesbury.
With a population of over 528,000 residents, of which 132,000 are Young People and Children, the local authority are seeking to recruit a new Finance Business Partner to liaise with the children’s service department.
It is essential that you have significant and in-depth experience of leading a Finance Business Partnering function to senior members.
• You will need to provide professional financial support, advice and guidance.
• Evaluate the financial Implications of new approaches to business decisions.
• Drive and evaluate new innovation and a more entrepreneurial approach to business decisions.
• Advise, challenge and escalate the key financial risks to the Exec Director.
• To facilitate the understanding of both cost and value across the department as well as a focus on ‘value for money’.
You will have delivered measurable business outcomes through improved communications and customer interface within organisations of a similar scale and complexity.
You will combine a high level of commercial acumen, a focus on results and the ability to communicate effectively with budget holders.
Extensive and comprehensive knowledge of working within a Local Authority environment would be beneficial, thou not essential.
If you are an inspiring, influential leader who is adept at developing high performing teams, delivering cultural change, promoting continuous learning and sharing best practice, knowledge and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Shortlisting will be performed on a rolling basis.
Do not wait until the closing date to apply.
For an informal, confidential discussion, please contact our advising consultant at Morgan Law, Rohen Cardle on 0207 747 6823.
Closing date: 28th February 2018