A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Database Manager to join highly proactive, growing organisation.
The Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) is the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools; they educate in excess of 20,000 students per annum and employ over 3,700 staff. GDST are committed to supporting students ranging from the age of 3 to 18 and employ a structure that provides the best foundations for the students involved.
GDST currently utilises a CRM software systems (ThankQ) to support all interaction with its alumni, former staff, parents, donors and other key external organisations.
The Database Manager will be responsible for the continuous development and management of the system ensuring its effective use and knowledge throughout the organisation.
The system at GDST has been in place since 2005 and as such is now due for review. This review will determine whether the system is still fit for purpose in light of existing alternatives in the marketplace.
Main Responsibilities• Be the key technical and analytical link between ThankQ, the supplier, ACCESS and all GDST users
• Lead the full review of the existing system taking into account all new alternative options with the organisations business objectives in mind
• Ensure the appropriate development and maintenance of the CRM system meeting all necessary requirements across the organisation
• Have full responsibility for keeping the ThankQ SharePoint internal site populated and updated
• Work in a professional and co-operative manner to build and maintain excellent relationships with all users and other colleagues across the GDST
GDST are seeking an individual with a background in effective Database Management utilising various different CRM systems in a highly complex environment.
Person Specification• Over 3 years’ experience of working with and implementing Database Systems (ThankQ desirable)
• Demonstrable evidence of building and maintaining key relationships within complex organisations – communication skills essential
• Experience in previously implementing a Customer Relationship Management System
• Experience of maintaining and editing websites
• Knowledge of implementing DB’s and user requirements
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about this position or are keen to learn more please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org