Director of Finance and Operations
Rose Bruford College of Theatre and Performance is London's International Drama School. It is a higher education institution that awards its own taught degrees at undergraduate and postgraduate level in performance and technical theatre. Rose Bruford is proud to have students from over 40 different countries on programmes ranging from acting to creative lighting control and costume design.
The Director of Finance and Operations is responsible for leading and managing the college services relating to finance, estates & facilities, IT Services, student accommodation and its outsourced contracts.
Key responsibilities will include:• Development and implementation of a finance strategy that supports the College’s objectives.
• Management of all aspects of the finance function
• Oversight of the development of the College estates and its facilities team
• Ensuring the College has effective business systems and processes
• Developing and delivering an IT strategy
• Ensuring the College student accommodation and catering operations deliver a financially sustainable and customer focused service.
• Developing and delivering improvements in financial reporting, designed to improve the College’s performance.
The successful applicant will be a qualified CCAB Accountant.
University experience and a detailed understanding of the higher education regulatory and funding environment is highly desirable although may not be essential if the applicant has other relevant extensive experience. Strong communication skills are a prerequisite.
In return, we offer the opportunity to be part of a truly inspiring, positive community of staff and students where you can enjoy a new level of variety, challenge and impact in your work.
The College particularly welcomes applications from within the BAME communities who are currently under-represented in our workforce.
For further information or to apply, please contact Rohen Cardle at Morgan Law by emailing Rohencardle@morgan-law.com or telephone 0207 747 6823.