Chief Information Officer
A leading Housing Association currently require a CIO to play a key role in delivering the core business strategy; you will provide vision, direction and leadership to the team responsible for the development of a class-leading Technology and Information environment. Technology will play as a key enabler of business transformation and success, in order to do this the CIO will need to have the vision and be technically savvy so they can help in achieving this vision.
The systems are a stable, effective and scalable Application Development platform which is a bespoke suite of applications built on a low-code platform, so some experience of managing in a comparable environment would be advantageous. As a member of the Leadership Group the successful applicant will be accountable for taking forward the development of the Information Technology strategy and team.
Key responsibilities include:• Contribute to the design and delivery of the Digital Strategy which will enable the wider organisation to operate in an agile environment
• Develop the Business Intelligence services to establish a wider breadth of skills and knowledge across the department
• Provide strong leadership to the Information and Technology team focussing on development, recruitment and performance management
• Provide expert advice to the executive team and offer leadership and direction to the wider business
Qualifications/experience required• Educated to degree level or equivalent post graduate technology qualifications
• Proven ICT Technical capability and experience
• Experience of delivering significant digital transformation and change management
• Strong communication and team leadership skills
What's on offer• A competitive salary circa £90,000 plus an annual bonus and supplements
• Attractive DB/DC Pension schemes
• Health Cash Plan
• Flexible working arrangements
This is a great opportunity to join the organisation at a time when you can have a real and personal impact on determining the future direction. There is an attractive range of benefits on offer and employees are encouraged to grow with us.
For additional information about us or this role then please click here for our dedicated microsite.