Chief Information Officer
Paradigm Housing Group is one of the South-East’s leading housing providers, managing around 15,000 homes across 33 local authorities. Headquartered near Beaconsfield, we are both a charity and Registered Social Landlord, employing over 450 people. This is a very exciting time to be joining Paradigm; we have a substantial and well-established development and sales programme and we are making the most of our many opportunities in a challenging but rewarding environment.
As our Chief Information Officer, you will be central in delivering our core business strategy; you will provide vision, direction and leadership to the team responsible for the development of a class-leading Technology and Information environment. We see technology as a key enabler of business transformation and success and are looking for someone with the vision and technical savvy who can help us achieve this vision.
We have a stable, effective and scalable Application Development platform which is a bespoke suite of applications built on a low-code platform, so some experience of managing in a comparable environment would be advantageous. As a member of the Leadership Group the successful applicant will be accountable for taking forward the development of our Information Technology strategy and team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the design and delivery of the Digital Strategy which will enable the wider organisation to operate in an agile environment
- Develop the Business Intelligence services to establish a wider breadth of skills and knowledge across the department
- Provide strong leadership to the Information and Technology team focussing on development, recruitment and performance management
- Provide expert advice to the executive team and offer leadership and direction to the wider business
- Educated to degree level or equivalent post graduate technology qualifications
- Proven ICT Technical capability and experience
- Experience of delivering significant digital transformation and change management
- Strong communication and team leadership skills
What’s on offer
- A competitive salary circa £90,000 plus an annual bonus and supplements
- Attractive DB/DC Pension schemes
- Health Cash Plan
- Flexible working arrangements
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time when you can have a real and personal impact on determining our future direction. At Paradigm, whilst we work hard, we offer an attractive range of benefits and encourage everyone to grow with us. We welcome applicants from all sections of the communities we work in.