Head of Business Intelligence
Paradigm Housing Group is one of the South-East’s leading housing providers, managing around 15,000 homes across 33 local authorities. Headquartered near Beaconsfield, we are both a charity and Registered Social Landlord, employing over 450 people. This is a very exciting time to be joining Paradigm; we have a substantial and well-established development and sales programme and we are making the most of our many opportunities in a challenging but rewarding environment.
We have created the Head of Business Intelligence position to spearhead the development and oversight of our BI function; you will provide leadership and expert knowledge across your team to establish a new strategic business intelligence function at Paradigm Housing Group. We see technology and data-driven intelligence as key enablers of business transformation and success and are looking for someone with the technical and strategic knowledge who can help us in achieving our vision.
Our aim is to have a high performing BI function which will enable us to optimise data and knowledge management across the organisation. You will provide expert advice and services to the senior management and board members to ensure that strategic decisions and organisational outcomes are based on strong, relevant business intelligence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create the BI strategy and service which will meet the business needs for Paradigm Housing Group
- Lead the provision of high quality, strategically-focused external data returns, internal BI reporting and corporate reporting up to board level
- Manage a high quality BI service whilst operating in line with government regulations (Data Protection/GDPR)
- Provide strategic leadership to enable the BI team to meet set goals for the delivery of a successful transition to the new service
- Educated to degree level or equivalent post graduate technology qualifications
- Proven ICT Technical capability and experience
- Significant knowledge of and expertise in the data landscape and the strategic application of analytical tools to achieve business impact
- Experience in successfully leading the delivery of strategically focused BI services
- Strong communication and team leadership skills
What’s on offer
- OTE circa £65
- Bonus scheme
- Attractive DB/DC Pension schemes
- Health Cash Plan
- Flexible working arrangements
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time when you can have a real and personal impact on determining our future direction. At Paradigm, whilst we work hard, we offer an attractive range of benefits and encourage everyone to grow with us. We welcome applicants from all sections of the communities we work in.