Paradigm Housing Group is one of the South-East’s leading housing providers, managing around 15,000 homes across 33 local authorities. Headquartered near Beaconsfield, we are both a charity and Registered Social Landlord, employing over 450 people. This is a very exciting time to be joining Paradigm; we have a substantial and well-established development and sales programme and we are making the most of our many opportunities in a challenging but rewarding environment.
The role of the Lansa Developer is to develop, support and enhance our in-house applications. Working closely with the greater IT team you will ensure that applications development environment is fit for purpose and will continue to ensure systems can be developed that meet user expectations.
Key Responsibilities• Act as the senior programmer for in-house systems using the Lansa development toolset
• Delivery of applications functionality, digital services and enhancements
• Liaise with the business analysts to evaluate business requirements which will ensure that robust technical solutions are delivered
• When required provide daily support to meet set SLA’s & assistance in IT projects
• Working closely with colleagues you will assist in creating an application development strategy which will be fit for purpose
Experience/Qualification Required• Extensive experience of the Lansa development lifecycle
• Experience of the full development lifecycle of IT solutions
• Strong experience in structured software development methodologies
• Hands on experience of programming in an object orientated environment
• Experience of design and implementation of relational databases
What’s on offer• Salary circa £55,000
• Attractive DB/DC Pension schemes
• Health Cash Plan
• Flexible working arrangements
This is an exciting time to join the IT team as they will be leading the digital transformation programme and you will also play a vital role in supporting us in achieving our vision. At Paradigm, whilst we work hard, we offer an attractive range of benefits and encourage everyone to grow with us. We welcome applicants from all sections of the communities we work in.
For additional information please follow the to our dedicated microsite at www.morgan-law.com/paradigmhousing/index.html