Director of Finance
Director of Finance for a London based charity.
£65,000 - £70,000 salary.
The Charity has revenue of approx. £6 million and an Investment portfolio of £70 Million.
Their focus is helping emerging professionals to develop their talent and get started in a professional career. We help existing professionals who hit a crisis in their lives which can have a devastating effect on their career and families. We help with long-term or terminal illness and we help musicians in retirement and those needing special help as they grow older.
• Reporting into and supporting the CEO in developing and achieving the long term vision for the charity.
• Provide leadership to the finance team.
• Be an Integral, visible member of the Executive Team.
• Shape the Financial response to the strategy.
• Direct and manage the Financial resources of the Charity.
• Oversee the charity Investment strategy- creating growth in-line with the appropriate risk framework.
• Be accountable for the financial reporting to the Board, regulatory authorities and Key stakeholders.
ACCA, ACA, CIMA Qualified.
Experience of working within the Charity sector would be beneficial.
What’s on offer?
£65000 - £70000 Salary