Head of Category Support Services
North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative (NOE CPC) is hosted by Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and has been providing collaborative and bespoke procurement solutions to the NHS and wider public sector since its formation in 2007.
NOE CPC is actively supporting the transformation of NHS Supply Chain through the introduction of the Future Operating Model and we are delighted to have been chosen as the Category Tower Service Provider for NHS Hotel Services.
The new position of Head of Category Support Services is a vital part of the Category Tower team, responsible for the management of the support services required to deliver the operational service to the client, including the provision of finance/contract management support, marketing/communications support and systems/data related support, along with the provision of efficient administrative support and customer helpdesk resources.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Take a lead role in managing overall client relationship, including associated contract management activity,
- Provide professional and efficient internal services in support of effective service operations including; Finance and Contract Management, Communications and Marketing, Data & Business Reporting, & interface with Customer Service Desk
- Responsible for financial management aspects of the Category Tower service operation, including budgetary activity, management of cost & income, and savings delivery tracking.
- Role will oversee performance management against contracted deliverables and deliver comprehensive reporting against internal and external KPIs.
- Build close working relationship with the host organisation including leading on internal reporting of contract and financial performance of the Category Tower.
- Work closely with other function and senior management team to provide support and ensure that procurement delivers effective strategic, commercial and operational support.
- Responsible for leading on service quality assurance, associated systems & processes, continuous improvement initiatives, regulatory compliance and audit in line with contractual obligations and NHS requirements.
- Implement the communication and engagement strategy with a detailed plan for each specific client, monitoring progress against plan.
- Establish the evaluation and assessment of support services strategies and systems taking into account the client’s requirements.
- Evaluate and proactively manage the “new product request” process, ensuring objective rationale is applied to relevant governance and value for money issues.
- Ensure all benefits are tracked and recorded across the business via the Customer Relationship Management information system.
- Develop a strong culture of teamwork and implement the OD strategy to deliver top performance at all levels.
For further information or to apply, please contact James Knowling at Morgan Law by emailing email@example.com or telephone 0207 747 6827. Closing date for applications will be 20th May .