Head of Regional Implementation and Adoption (Key Accounts)
North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative (NOE CPC) is hosted by Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and has been providing collaborative and bespoke procurement solutions to the NHS and wider public sector since its formation in 2007.
NOE CPC is actively supporting the transformation of NHS Supply Chain through the introduction of the Future Operating Model and we are delighted to have been chosen as the Category Tower Service Provider for NHS Hotel Services..
The new position of Head of Regional Implementation and Adoption will be an essential part of the Category Tower management team providing strategic leadership nationally and responsible for multiple category tower implementations and adoption programmes. Effecting change through a knowledge centred engagement with Hotel Services subject matter specialists within NHS organisations
Key responsibilities will include:
- Nurture key relationships, maintain national networks and seek opportunities for new clients within the region for the adoption of NOE CPC
- Manage the creation, review, implementation and updating of the Category Tower engagement strategy, including identifying opportunities and develops stakeholder networks.
- Present highly complex information about projects, initiatives and services to a wide range of internal and external senior stakeholders in a formal setting.
- Lead on implementation, reporting and reviewing strategic and operational adoption plans to drive the national agenda
- Work closely with the Procurement Director, streamlining processes ensuring timely and cost-effective supply of goods and consumables to client areas
- Evaluate and assess highly complex facts of Hotel Services products, materials and services strategies in line with client needs, evidencing benefits and value for money.
- Input into the planning of the Category Tower service and offer advice on alternative products and materials, where there is a shortage.
- Lead the Adoption Territory team, ensuring they have deep Hotel Services product knowledge, supporting the drive for change through an evidence based approach, support for trials and product switching initiatives.
- Drive uptake of national contracts through specific engagement with NHS Hotel Services subject matter experts, sector/professional bodies and special interest groups within NHS.
- Build excellent relationships with Supply Chain Account Management Team to ensure joined up approach to maximise benefit delivery across NHS system.
The successful applicant for this post will be educated to degree level with highly developed specialist knowledge across a range of sales disciplines and customer service delivery, underpinned by knowledge of the wider healthcare community. Experience of team management is essential with strong stakeholder engagement skills and the credibility to engage at board level. You must have expert knowledge of adoption and implementation activities at senior level and a track record planning and executing strategies that impact across multiple organisations.
For further information or to apply, please contact James Knowling at Morgan Law by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0207 747 6827. Closing date for applications will be 20th May.