The Royal Albert Hall is one of the world’s most recognisable and best loved entertainment venues with an unrivalled history of world-class artists and performances. Each year it hosts around 380 events a year on its main stage including the BBC Proms, rock and pop concerts, opera, ballet, circus, film premieres and award ceremonies. The Hall is owned and operated as a registered charity without revenue funding from central or local government and has as its objectives promoting the Arts and Sciences and maintaining the building.
Morgan Law are delighted to be partnering with the Royal Albert Hall in their search for a Business Intelligence Developer to maintain and develop the database driven applications and reporting solutions so that they provide accurate and insightful business intelligence.
Reporting directly to the Application Support Manager, you will primarily invest your time in maintenance and development of database-driven applications and reporting solutions so that they provide accurate and insightful business intelligence.
You will be proactive and approachable, bringing your experience into a busy IT environment and using it to help ensure the continual refreshment and progression of the organisation’s IT applications and the most effective use of them and the business insight they provide.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a revered Arts organisation, contributing to their continued success and becoming a part of their efforts at a time when they fast approach their historic bicentennial anniversary.
- Ensure the effective support of the organisation’s in-house developed applications
- Work closely with users to interpret business requirements and translate them into technical deliverables
- Work closely with operational departments to understand their specific business systems usage; develop effective reporting solutions using SSRS and PowerBI
- Maintain, adapt and support a variety of Access-based applications
- Tightly monitor data security, of the organisation and its customer base
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft SQL BI Stack (2012/2016), including experience with SSAS, SSIS and SSRS
- Strong TSQL skills
- Data warehouse reporting experience
- Previous experience using Microsoft PowerBI would be preferable