HR Business Partner
Morgan Law are pleased to be partnering with the Association of Commonwealth Universities to recruit an HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
The ACU are currently going through an exciting period of change and growth, and as part of this are looking to bring in a HR Business Partnering model. This is a new way of working for the ACU, and therefore I am looking for candidates with a strong understanding of the business partnering model, to implement this across the organisation.
This role will also be instrumental in implementing the new strategy across the ACU, so candidates for this role should have previous experience operating on a strategic level. It is also important for candidates for this role to have change management experience.
The day to day responsibilities of this role will include:
- Work with the Head of HR, to develop and implement effective Business Partnering across the ACU, aligned to the organisation’s objectives.
- Business Partner for assigned departments/ functions, acting as a trusted advisor to senior leaders and managers to deliver good practice people management in line with HR initiatives, processes, and policies.
- Lead or take part in HR projects and the roll out of HR initiatives, contributing to the successful delivery of the HR strategy and delivery plans, and play a pivotal role in the development of further HR strategies and plans.
- Management of the HR Officer and HR interns.
- Support the HR team to provide effective and legally compliant ER activities across the organisation, including managing an employee relations caseload and coaching senior leaders and managers.
- Assist with the design and roll out of learning and development interventions and initiatives to expand capabilities, and provide expert advice to managers and staff on learning and development.