Project Manager – CRM
Morgan Law are proud to working with Royal College of Occupational Therapists, a prestigious, London-based professional membership body as they embark upon a key period of digital transformation.
They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead, drive and manage all elements of their CRM and digital transformation project. This will play a key part in the organisation’s period of change and requires an individual with strong experience of digital transformation projects who is robust and enjoys a challenge.
- Leading, driving and managing all elements of the CRM and digital transformation project from initial requirements gathering to successful completion.
- Full ownership of managing and negotiating contracts, costs, timescales, scope, resources and benefits ensuring delivery is underpinned by a professional approach to project management.
- Identification of processes, procedures and training requirements to support the CRM and digital platforms and embed good practice to ensure all developments are successful and sustainable post launch.
- Consultation with the senior management team, department leads and other key colleagues to ensure appropriate assessment and feasibility activity is undertaken.
- Providing progress reports to the senior management team, Council and the wider staff group ensuring all stakeholders are invested in the project
- Significant experience as a project manager on large-scale CRM projects with a successful delivery record
- Project management qualification, ideally Prince2
- Proven experience of CRM integration projects.
- Strong understanding of managing data across platforms ensuring successful integration.
- Proven experience of managing software agencies to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of quality outputs.
- Proven experience of managing projects in a multi-stakeholder and cross-functional environment.
- Successful delivery of this new CRM is essential to improve the member journey and help this organisation to grow and utilise digital technology to enhance the customer experience.
This role is a Fixed Term Contract position from 12-18 months, offering C£55K salary + excellent benefits (full time - 35 hours per week)