Morgan Law are proud to be recruiting for Christian Aid, a global charity who are manging a large technology project portfolio and now need a PMO Manager to establish, lead and develop their Technology Project Management Office.
Your Key responsibilities are to:
- Design, implement and advise on project controls and associated templates for Technology portfolio of projects aligning these to other project controls already in use at Christian Aid.
- Set up and operate, efficient and consistent portfolio reporting against all Technology projects addressing both qualitative and quantitative aspects of projects to support governance body decision making.
- Create and maintain a Technology PMO Sharepoint site providing news, information and project resources that supports or references the Technology Portfolio and is aligned to other PMO functions within Christian Aid.
- Ensure all Technology projects have appropriate and consistent governance structures and that governance is active and continuous.
- Working to the CTO create Technology portfolio updates and internal communications for governance bodies and for publication internally on the Intranet.
- Support the ICT department and all departments with Technology enabled Business Change projects to adopt and operate appropriate project methodologies and to use the correct project control templates.
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years PMO experience including: planning, governance, quality management and project assurance, management reporting, risk, issue and dependency management
- Line management experience
- Prior experience of setting up and running a new PMO within an organisation
- Direct experience of managing high value technology projects
- Project and PMO Management qualifications e.g. Agile PM, P30, PRINCE2, MSP and similar.
- Experience of working with internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Experience of working on digital transformation programmes