IT Security Manager
A prestigious, London-based membership body is looking for an experienced IT Security expert to take responsibility and ownership of and manage their IT security systems and policies.
Your Responsibilities will include
- Full ownership and management of company security policies, systems and educating stakeholders to achieve full security compliance
- Development, maintenance and evolution of Security policies, tools and technologies to ensure that they meet all business and regulatory demands
- Develop and distribute the security road map for technical aspects, including but not limited to: anti-malware, data loss prevention and intrusion prevention
- Conduct and evaluate vulnerability assessments, and implement strategies to mitigate the risks associated with such vulnerabilities
- Manage and respond to IT security incidents, including the appropriate and sensitive handling of affected staff
You should have the following experience
- Proven experience of architecting and delivering multiple security solutions
- Experience of cloud hosting technologies (Azure) and an in-depth understanding of associated security controls (eg DLP, EMS, End point protection)
- Experience of developing IT security processes and procedures and ability to write a security roadmap for the business
Specific skills and knowledge:
- Ideally you will hold or be working towards a security certification (eg CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001)
- Demonstrable understanding of security principles, methodologies and frameworks such as ISO27001, Cyber Essentials and GDPR/Data Protection compliance
- Experience of collaboration using tools such as OneDrive, SharePoint, Yammer, etc.
This is a permanent role, 5 days a week, with a salary of £60,000-£65000 p.a
A generous benefits package is on offer as well, including, but not limited to:
- Subsidised health club membership
- Season ticket loans worth up to £5,000
- Childcare vouchers of up to £243 a month
- Childcare allowances of up to £200 a month
- Lump sum life assurance cover of four times the national base.