Finance Business Partner
My client is a large and complex public sector organisation who is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their Financial Operations team
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the team at a stage of growth and launch of new initiatives and development programmes
Key responsibilities included:
• Take an active role in the operational management teams supporting and influencing key operational and strategic decisions.
• Identify and make proposals to Operational Management Teams on financial opportunities to improve value for money for designated service areas.
• Work alongside and train non-finance colleagues to increase their understanding of financial matters.
• Financially appraise new and existing Care and Support contract performance ensuring that tenders are submitted within agreed parameters and that all finance related risks have been considered.
• Prepare timely and accurate management accounts for all designated service areas.
• Co-ordinate, support and validate the preparation of forecasts and budgets for all designated service areas.
• Prepare monthly variance analysis and commentary of financial performance.
• Prepare analytical management information on financial trends to enhance operational decision making.
This will be a challenging and rewarding role and will give successful candidates a very broad range of skills and experience for their personal development
Up to date accounting and business knowledge, analytical support and clear presentation of financial and business information is critical to success
Qualified or QBE