A prestigious and reputable health charity is on the lookout for an experienced, technically adept Database Manager to develop their database in order to ensure that all organisational requirements are met by the database.
Responsibilities• Line management of the Data and Selections Officer and the Database Solutions Analyst
• Liaise with external agencies to manage the database’s infrastructure.
• End-to-end project management of database development projects.
• Team resource management – based on priorities, workloads and collate KPI reports
• Develop policies, procedures and processes around data management and data security
• Ensure continuous improvement across all processes and minimise errors.
Experience- Advanced SQL skills in managing data, creating imports and exports, as well as performing updates and deletions.
- Working knowledge of GDPR and developing compliance processes.
- Experience of data structures in a fundraising environment and experience of developing new structures to meet changing requirements.
This is a permanent role with a salary of £34,500-£37,000