A prestigious Humanitarian Charity is looking for a Solutions Architect to enable the scaling of new and existing digital initiatives.
- Define the digital solutions architecture framework to enable digital scaling
- Define the technical enablement and prioritization criteria for the digital solutions architecture, potentially comprising (but not limited to) components to support mobile / web / security / data collection / data analytics and visualizations
- Identify best-practice platforms and frameworks for the digital solutions architecture (to form part of the governance framework
- Perform analysis of the Charity’s existing digital initiatives to understand potential for scalability and propose recommendations for scaling
- Analyze digital initiatives for weak points that need to be addressed before implementation and scaling, e.g. data privacy, security and training
- Analyze cost and benefit requirements for scaling of digital initiatives
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent experience in computer science or technical solution development
- Solid understanding of challenges of scaling digital solutions
- Demonstrates a passion for girls’ rights and gender equality: Deeply motivated in this area
- Experience as a solution architect for a large organization
- Demonstrable experience of development of analyses and insights based on digital data
- Expert level of Microsoft Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience implementing digital solutions
This is a permanent role, with a salary of circa £50,000.
They are looking to hire ASAP so if you are interested, send you CV through ASAP or call me for more details.