Digital Delivery Manager
A leading Humanitarian Charity is looking for a Digital Delivery Manager to transform how the Charity uses digital and better enable the team to deliver digital products and services with an agile focus.
Responsibilities• Ensure projects and teams are delivering outcomes to budget and time
• Coach individuals and teams on agile ways of working whilst helping the wider business see the benefits of agile delivery
• Facilitate team planning sessions, daily stand-ups, sprint planning and retrospectives
• Encourage a culture of innovation focused on adding value
• Support openness and transparency in the team and directorate
• Challenge existing assumptions
• Prioritise workload and negotiate with stakeholders
• Track progress and ensure information is easily accessible
Experience• Agile project management qualification e.g. Scrum master
• Knowledge of product development life cycle
• Knowledge of innovation techniques and digital design principles
• Experience of working closely with product development, digital or innovation teams.
• Experience of managing budgets
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• Experience of developing strategy objectives and roadmaps.
• Experience in open source and other technologies and how to procure them
This is a permanent role, with a salary of circa £37,000-£40,000
They are looking to hire ASAP so if you are interested, send you CV through ASAP or call me for more details.