My client is looking for a Marketing Manager to co-ordinate marketing campaigns and projects with the aim of building member engagement and achieving target revenue.
- Build marketing campaigns that maximise marketing investment by:
- Optimising marketing channels and user journeys
- Articulating compelling messaging for different target audiences
- Building stakeholder relationships across the business to shape and deliver integrated campaigns
- Reviewing market conditions and Law Society marketing and product activity to identify marketing opportunities
- Manage the change within the team and the wider business from a tactical marketing focus to a strategic marketing approach
- Provide consultative and delivery support for service-related communications
- Support team-wide initiatives and improvements
- Evaluate and report on campaign and other marketing-related metrics
- Manage campaign budgets
- Line management
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree level educated or equivalent
- Significant experience in a b2b marketing role at a similar level or above
- Strong planning and organisation skills with proven ability to multi-task and handle several projects simultaneously
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with accountability for delivering campaigns on time and on budget
- Excellent written communication skills including copywriting
- Experience of managing staff
- Experience of successfully managing budgets without close supervision
- Experience of investigating and analysing a market sector, developing suitable marketing propositions, and using the knowledge to increase sales
- Experience of direct marketing via direct mail and/or email, including using mailing lists and conducting evaluation
- Experience of using a CRM database
As well as providing a great working environment in which to develop your career, we offer a range of employee benefits. See below for more about our UK benefits.
We contribute between one and a half to two times our employees' contributions, depending on the percentage of salary they elect to pay in.
Employees contributing seven per cent will receive the maximum employer contribution of 12.25 per cent, making a total pension contribution of 19.25 per cent.
25 days of annual leave, in addition to public holidays, for full-time staff. This rises to 27 days after two years' service, and 30 days after five years' service. This allowance is pro-rated for part-time employees.
Health Club membership
We offer subsidised health club membership, at no cost other than tax implication. This is available immediately after probation is successfully completed.
All employees are covered for a lump sum life assurance cover of four times notional base pay upon death in service up until the age of 70.
Private medical insurance
Employees are eligible to join this scheme once they have completed two years' service. This is a taxable benefit.
Some employees are entitled to this benefit on commencement of employment - if you're unsure if this is applicable to the role you're interested in, please drop us a line.
All staff are eligible for this benefit on completion of two years of employment. This is a tax free benefit.
Season ticket loan
A season ticket loan up to the value of £5,000 is available to employees who have successfully completed their probationary period.
Employees who have completed six months service are entitled to five days paid leave upon the provision of evidence of their marriage/civil partnership (pro-rated for part-time employees). Leave must be taken within four weeks of the ceremony taking place.
Assistance with professional development
Providing certain conditions are met, the following provision can be made:
study leave of up to five days per year
assistance with funding
assistance with the purchase of books
Staff on maternity leave may take up to 12 months absence. The payment amounts vary depending on length of service.
Entitlement to two weeks ordinary paternity leave; additional provision of up to 26 weeks, provided certain conditions are met.
Shared parental leave
Additional provision for either parent to take up to 50 weeks leave.
Employees returning returning from maternity/shared parental leave and/or adoption leave are eligible for a supplementary allowance of £200 per month for a period of six months (subject to the normal tax and NI deductions).
Working parents can purchase up to a maximum of £243 of childcare vouchers per month. You don't pay tax and national insurance on the vouchers, saving around £1,000 a year.
For all but the most senior positions*, an additional three per cent of annual basic salary (non-consolidated, non-pensionable), can be taken as income payable monthly or used to purchase additional benefits, with a purchase window opened annually after the successful completion of the probationary period. These benefits include dental insurance, purchase or sale of annual leave, life assurance, health screening for partner, critical illness insurance and travel insurance.