IT Systems Trainer
A Charity split between London and Surrey is seeking a Systems Trainer for a 3 month period to assist with training on their new NAV system.
You will assist with training staff on the day to day functionality of the system and focus on how to raise Purchase Orders through the system. After the system goes live in March, you would provide further ad-hoc training and one to one support during the live phase.
Responsibilities and Remit:• Develop & deliver training to end users across the business
• Manage and enhance the NAV training and support reference materials in the Learning Management System and/or SharePoint
• Provide support for ‘how to’ questions for the business in early go-live project stages
• Support the development of system test scripts and coordinate their completion
• Explain and enforce best practice of system use, data management and processes
Qualifications/experience required• Experience with CRM or Finance System training, preferably Microsoft Dynamics Navision training experience
• Commercial / Financial experience in a commercial services contract environment
• Experience presenting and designing and delivering training packages
• Professional, committed, pro-active and able to use own initiative