Project Support Officer
Are you looking to make the move in to the Project Management arena , or looking for a new PSO role where there is training and opportunities on offer ? if so I am looking for a results driven individual for a Project Support Officer role . You will be required to have exceptional organisational skills, the ability to multitask in a busy, timescale driven environment. To provide effective and efficient project and administrative support to the corporate projects and programmes that you have been assigned to along with the centralised PMO team.
• Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing
• Excellent IT skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Project)
• Ability to plan, prioritise and respond flexibly to changing demands
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines
• Ability to identify problems and present practical solutions
• Clear evidence of working effectively as a collaborative and supportive team member.
• Proven ability to manage project and programme budgets.
• Strong customer focus – demonstrating a thorough understanding of the customer needs.
Educated to degree level or equivalent experience. A nationally recognised foundation level certification (Prince 2 or APM) in project management desirable