An International Charity is looking for a Business Analyst to analyse business requirements and implement effective solutions.
As part of the Charity’s three-year strategic plan, you will be responsible for the evaluation and implementation of business system solutions, provision of effective infrastructure and technology to meet business needs, IS governance to ensure that security and compliance requirements are addressed, and robust and effective delivery of ongoing operations.
- Work closely with programmes and support functions to understand new or changed business requirements and processes
- Analyse existing systems. Gather, analyse and evaluate information from multiple sources and illicit true business needs based on stated user requirements
- Identify options for potential processes and solutions which meet the agreed business need, considering both technical and business suitability
- Develop specific proposals for modified or replacement processes and systems. Provide quality documentation as appropriate to the project, including feasibility studies, project briefs, business requirement specifications, requests for information/proposals (RFI/RFP), outline investment proposals (OIP) and project investment proposals (PID)
- Present proposals and recommendations to internal and external parties. Work closely with the Project Manager and other IT and business groups to gain agreement and approval to recommended solutions and processes
- Utilise your experience in using approved methodologies (Prince2) for project analysis, development and approval processes
- Significant experience of working in a business analysis role, ideally for an international business
- A demonstrable knowledge of, and experience of working on Supply Chain Management and ERP projects would be highly desirable
- Demonstrated significant experience of strong analytical skills across multiple business functions and within an international setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work confidently at all levels in the organisation, both with business and technical staff
- Demonstrable experience of managing relationships with non-technical stakeholders with exacting requirements
- Evidence of significant experience in the preparation of business analysis related documentation (e.g. BRS, FS, PB, RFI, RFP, OIP, PID etc)
- Expert understanding of analysing, interpreting and documenting business processes and requirements, and translating them into application and operational solutions
- Prince 2 practitioner Qualification (desirable)
This is a permanent role, with a salary of up to £55,000.
They are looking to hire ASAP so if you are interested, send you CV through ASAP or call me for more details.