HR Project Manager
I am currently working with a charity organisation who are looking to recruit a HR Project Manager on a contract basis.
The Human Resources Projects Manager will lead on HR related projects from beginning to end, working from project planning through to delivering change.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Lead the creation, review and translation of organisational and in-country HR policies in collaboration with HR Focal Points and the Global Management Group
- Oversee the roll out and training of all employees on the new policies and related processes, making use of the organisations intranet and the e-learning platform
- Lead on the review and translation of employment contracts and roll out of the new contract versions
- Support the Human Resources Director in conducting the organisational benefits review, proposal and implementation
- Work with senior managers to assess the organisations needs in relation to the recruitment, contracting and management of consultants.
- Support the Human Resources Director in the review of in- country salary scales
- Lead on specific HR initiatives as required
- CIPD Qualified
- Strong experience in HR project implementation in multi-site organisations of at least 200 employees
- Significant experience of working with employment laws
- Proven experience of policy development and writing
- Experience of delivering coaching and training
- Proven experience of working at senior level for an International Non-Governmental Organisation (INGO)
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.