My client is a university based on the south coast of England, looking for a HR Associate to join them as a HR Associate during an exciting time of change and transformation. With the HR Business Partner team playing a critical part of the transformation programme. the HR Associate will play a crucial role in supporting the HRBPs and acting as the key interface with HR Business Services who manage the front-line service delivery.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the business partners in managing employee relations cases and taking responsibility for some casework.
- Overseewith queries referred by the Business Services team that need a greater degree of HR expertise.
- Undertake qualitative research and analysis in support of projects and casework.
- Provide administrative support to the team in support of employee relations cases, projects, employment tribunal preparations, committees and meetings.
- Manage information and records in support of the HRBPs.
- Support on the delivery of manager/employee training
- Update HR policies and guidance notes