HR Business Partner: Organisational Change
A prestigious public-sector organisation is looking for a HR Business Partner: Organisational Change on a FTC until September 2019.
Reporting to the Assistant Director you will be responsible for driving several Organisational Change initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with other parts of the HR Directorate to ensure that appropriate advices and support is sought and levered into the development and resolution of people-related issues.
- Coach and advise staff and managers to achieve effective management of change, using informal resolution wherever possible and mediation where appropriate.
- Ensure that all employee relations cases within the portfolio are project managed in a timely and appropriate manner to resolution with effective communications maintained with all relevant stakeholders.
- Provide support guidance and coaching to managers to help them realise their business objectives through the effective management of organisational change and re-design.
- You will be CIPD level 7 qualified or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex organisational change projects.
If you are interested and feel you would be a good fit then please apply online today.