Programme Delivery Manager
Our charity client based in London are looking for a Programme professional to join them for 2019.
The successful candidate will successfully deploy and fulfil the provision of services, support and information on the transition to parenthood by managing the delivery of all services commissioned by the organisational branches, grants, trusts and statutory bodies (ex: NHS Foundation Trust, CCG, Local Authorities, independent foundations).
The Programme Delivery Manager will also oversee the delivery of service package commissioned designated branches
The Programme Delivery Manager will ensure that all contracted services are delivered on time, on budget, in accordance with all terms and conditions, and to the highest standards of quality.
- Experience of programme management in a service operations context
- Strong systems and process management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing skills with the ability to build consensus in order to drive change
- Excellent communication skills working with and through others to tell our story
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills, with evidence of financial management including building internal budgets
- Evidence of scoping operational support for new services
- Evidence of designing and delivering operational improvements
- Track record of meeting challenging deadlines and budgets
- Experience of managing dispersed workforce would be highly desirable
- Knowledge of operational requirements in Commissioned Services Operations or associated areas would again be highly desirable
- Manage operational delivery of all services run under contract efficiently, effectively and to budget
- Set framework for operational delivery of services run under contract, including annual budget and suitable policies, and processes for safe service delivery
- Monitor budget appropriately, including participation in budget meetings with Finance colleagues
- Proactive design and delivery of operational process improvements, liaising with colleagues as appropriate and ensuring that the relevant consultation takes place
- Line management of operational staff associated with delivery of services under contract. This will involve management of people processes such as recruitment, performance management, end of contract, redundancy and TUPE.
- Train new staff and contribute to the ongoing development of training materials and processes
- Ensure all work is properly resourced by both internal and external personnel
- Monitor and evaluate the work of subcontractors and project co-ordinators, ensuring that services delivered are of a high quality and ensuring that quality and delivery issues are appropriately managed
- Liaise and report to commissioners throughout the delivery of contracts as necessary, delegating to local service delivery teams as appropriate
- Liaise with the Partnerships team regarding any issues that may impact on commissioner relationships
- Provide support for bids and tender submissions, including the development of new service models and associated cost models
- Produce monthly activity reports and attend management meetings as required