Interim Finance Manager (Band 8b)
I am looking for a competent Band 8b Finance Manager for an NHS client based in the South East.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Providing budgetary support to budget holders within the business unit.
• Monthly financial reporting to the Executive level.
• Ensuring their team provides accurate and timely management accounts information to enable the trust to meet its financial duties
• Finance lead to provide advise on cost improvement plans and service development.
• Provide support the trusts turnaround programme.
• Assisting and working closely with their service managers/budget holders to produce forecast of expenditure
• Providing financial advice to the management of the directorates.
• Adhoc. Monthly and quarterly reporting
• Overseeing the maintenance of accurate financial records of staff in post, and to ensure that this information is provided to budget managers on a regular basis
• Budgeting, managing and forecasting for the division.
NHS experience is essential, and you must have held this level previously.