IT Project Manager (OJEU systems implementation)
We are seeking a highly experienced IT Project Manager to support my client during an exciting period of transition and change. You will be joining the team on an initial 3–month interim assignment and will be responsible and highly capable of the below.
• Define IT Strategy supporting business objectives, detailing roadmap of requirements for core systems and service levels.
• Lead and manage on upcoming OJEU systems migration
• Lead Business improvement initiatives to improve the operational efficiencies of contracts.
• Manage and update the Target Operating model
• Lead and develop new innovative business solutions using smart technology (iot)
• Ensure IT requirements are planned, resourced, governed to support contract wins and business as usual activities
• Ensure the delivery of strategic programmes/projects
• Build relationships with client IT departments to foster a collaborative ways of working
• Build relationships with staff, strategic clients and external customers to enhance the business’s contribution to end customers by innovative/excellent use of IT.
Skills & Experience
• Ability to work at all levels and with appropriate 3rd parties
• Project/Programme management, including no-IT elements
• Awareness of continuous improvement methodology
• Finding solutions to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders.
• Strong interpersonal skills and can convince, reassure, persuade and negotiate as appropriate
• A broad experience of technology and how it can measurably and positively impact the business performance and delivery of strategy
This is a crucial position within the organisation.
For more information please send in your CV for consideration.
What’s on offer?
£400- per day day