Interim Project Manager
A Consultancy and NHS Trust in Central London are looking for a Project Manager to lead on the delivery of a Wholly Owned Subsidiary. Working on behalf of the Consultancy, you'll be required to act as a trusted Advisor to ensure that the WOS is delivered in a timely manner.
Key outcomes the client expects include:
- Working with the NHS Trust to get the business case signed off.
- Development of strategic case based on the initial work undertaken by the feasibility study.
- Challenge the model and convert outputs into the requirements for the financial case.
- Development of the organisational design and governance for the subsidiary company.
Must have experience includes:
- Proven track record of the delivery of a Wholly Owned Subsidiary within a NHS setting.
- Strong engagement skills to a Board Level.
- Strong Commercial knowledge and developing business cases.
The role falls outside of IR35, is required to start immediately and will be for a period of 3 months in the first instance.
For more information, apply online or contact Chris Hemming on 0207 747 4941