CRM Project Manager
Morgan Law are proud to be working in partnership with the Children’s Society in their search for an experienced and accomplished CRM Project Manager to replace an existing legacy system, acting as both an advisor and delivery expert upon joining the business.
- Deliver and implement the new CRM as a replacement for the legacy Raiser’s Edge platform.
- Align the project with the proposed website redesign.
- Creation, prioritisation and management the product roadmap in conjunction with third-party suppliers and business Stakeholders.
- Lead organisational change in order to create a true agile environment.
- Lead and advise organisation staff on the subject of the CRM implementation.
- Previous experience in a CRM replacement and implementation is essential.
- Experience with the integration of a CRM with a website.
- Experience with using CRM within a charity/fundraising environment.
- Experience with managing significant organisational change as well as digital change, especially with creating agile environments.