Head of HR
A renowned charity has an exciting opportunity for a permanent Head of Human Resources on a salary circa £65,000.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for the HR team of 6 with 4 direct reports with the aim of helping the charity to deliver on its strategic purpose and related goals.
- Ensure the right structure and policies are in place to keep employees and volunteers engaged and equipped with the right skills and resources to deliver the charity’s strategy.
- Lead the organisations approach on safeguarding
- Represent the organisation as a senior leader in HR and other relevant networks and be a member of the Serious Incident Group.
- Manage the organisation’s approach to pay and reward.
- Partner with senior leaders to identify where organisational change is needed and manage change processes.
- Develop an inclusive approach to recruitment.
- Extensive experience in an HR leadership role including managing an HR team is essential.
- A broad range of HR experience covering pay and reward, employee relation, organisational change and safeguarding is essential.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Head of HR on a permanent basis in a renowned London based charity.
If this role is of interest to you, and you have the relevant experience, then please apply online today.