HR Advisor – Management Information
I am currently working with a government organisation based in central London to recruit an HR Advisor on an ongoing interim basis.
This role will support the HR business partnering team, contributing to organisational development and improvement projects as the organisation expand in preparation for the EU exit, providing vital HR management information.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Producing external management information and reports, including statutory returns
- Producing internal management information, for example workforce planning reports, sickness absence reports, Board report data, annual accounts data and the annual performance reports
- Responding to data and information requests, such as FOI requests
- Maintaining MI reports, ensuring accurate data is collated and reports are produced
- Responsible for the accuracy of the data held in the HR system, Agresso, ensuring that the system is being used correctly and data is being held securely
- Supporting developments to the reporting capabilities of the HR system
- Contributing to cross-HR continuous improvement projects, ensuring that we are delivering a customer-focussed and modern HR service to the organisation as it expands ahead of EU Exit