Head of Tax
I am recruiting for one of our top clients based in Central London, they are looking to recruit a Head of Tax on a permanent basis.
£78,000 – £85,000
Reporting into the Head of Finance.
The post holder will lead the organisations’ strategic direction, planning and implementation of tax advantage positions fully compliant with local jurisdictions.
• Own and develop the organisations’ tax strategy.
• Investigate and implement tax structures/protocols for each jurisdiction.
• Establish modus operandum for tax services.
• Create a global network of tax advisors and processes to update, refresh inaugurate tax protocols in each jurisdiction and scan for new developments.
• Establishes and refreshes a tax strategy relevant for the organisation and its operations.
• Run framework and protocols to enable tax compliance in each jurisdiction including; income tax, sales tax and other taxes.
• Monitor tax compliance in each jurisdiction.
• Work in conjunction with legal team in advising on appropriate legal structures.
• Creates framework for working with business and other support functions on how and when to engage taxation services.
• Qualified (ACA, CTA)
• Minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience
• Practical experience of delivering solutions in different countries.
• Ability to interface effectively with tax and legal authorities across the world.
• Strong project management skills.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation going through a period change and help the team develop, sharing with them your previous skills and experience to allow the Finance division to flourish.