Senior Finance Business Partner
I am recruiting for one of our top Charity clients based in London. They are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Finance Director.
The postholder will drive finance interaction and support of operational teams by providing financial insight and guiding the organisation’s functions through the business planning cycle.
Lead on project accounting, performance monitoring, budgeting and forecasting, and ensuring efficient use of resources.
• Drive the interaction and support of operational teams by providing financial insight and financial guidance.
• Oversee the preparation of project and product performance results and analysis.
• Interface with the group finance teams ensuring quality accounting information.
• Production of monthly management reporting packs including commentary and analysis.
• Assist with monthly reporting and analysis including analysis of performance, variances and trends.
• Collation and production of budgets and re-forecasting, including reviewing/ challenging business managers’ assumptions
• Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA/ CIMA)
• Sound working knowledge of Sun Accounting System or similar accounting system.
• Advanced excel skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation, sharing with them your previous skills and experience to allow the Finance division to flourish.