We are looking to appoint an experienced, qualified accountant to co-ordinate, manage and lead on the production and delivery of our clients Statement of Accounts. The post sits within the recently redesigned Corporate Finance team alongside the Capital, Resources and Treasury Management Accountants. The applicant needs to have experience of producing local government accounts and hold a recognised professional accountancy qualification.
- Prepare for the year end closedown of accounts
- Produce statement of accounts by the statutory deadline
- Lead conduit for external audit enquiries
- Co-ordinate and deliver a development plan to aid preparation for the following year’s closedown process
- Develop accounting systems and associated processes
Please send in your full CV for consideration.
Qualifications/experience requiredQualified / QBE
What’s on offer?
£39,000 - £42,000 per day