Interim Head of Finance
I am currently looking for a highly competent Head of Finance for an institution based in London.
You are required to lead the finance department ensuring accurate and timely reporting, compliance with internal and external standards, and effective evaluation, analysis and commercial support.
I am looking for someone that has sufficient Financial Planning experience. The main aspect of the role would be to develop and Improve the finance system that they are using. Currently a number of systems are being used however these need integrating.
• Assisting the Finance & Commercial Director in the preparation and implementation of a trustee approved financial strategy and plan, which provides strategic direction to the Institutions long term financial planning.
• Producing accurate and timely statutory accounts for all group entities with full supporting documentation to ensure a clean audit report.
• Report to trustees and senior management in an effective and timely manner ensuring a clear understanding of financial performance and its implications, including P&L, cashflow and balance sheet.
• Leading the planning, forecasting and budgeting processes and outputs including in year, annual and medium term scenarios.
• Creating and monitoring financial risk management policies and internal controls to ensure that financial and other risks are mitigated.
• To Manage the balance sheet including debtor and creditor terms, and stock and work-inprogress.
• Create business cases to support investment proposals, including rigorous challenge of underlying assumptions.
• Manage relationships with internal and external auditors, and bankers.
• To Lead, motivate and develop the finance team and ensure their activities meet departmental objectives and are fit for purpose in supporting the business.
• Undertake any other reasonable requests from the Finance & Commercial Director falling within the overall role purpose.
It woud be advantageous for the candidate to have a mixed background, not only have charity experience but I am looking for someone with a commercial mindset and background
For more information please email email@example.com