Financial Accounting Manager
We are looking for a Financial Accounting Manager for a 2 year fixed term appointment
This position is to provide financial accounting management and support to the organisation.
Role / Responsibilities
Work collaboratively within the Financial Accounting Services team, with particular focus as follows:
• management of two members of staff; the Capital Accounting Officer and the Financial Accounting Officer
• reviewing monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, prepared by the Capital Accounting Officer and Financial Accounting Officer, and ensuring timely identification and resolution of reconciling items
• providing advice and guidance to colleagues regarding adherence with financial accounting standards and internal guidance
• coordinating the interim and year-end accounts preparation process, including preparing working papers and the initial draft accounts
• liaising with internal and external audit, including providing evidence to support sample testing
• completion of financial accounting data requests, including completion of Accounts returns
• contributing to the continual improvement of financial accounting processes and systems
ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, QBE
What’s on offer?
£30,000- £35,000 Salary