Finance Contracts Assistant
I am recruiting for one of our top NHS clients based in North London. They are looking to recruit a Finance Contracts Assistant for 3-6 months.
The post holder will provide support to the contract negotiation process, particularly with regard to Commissioning for Quality and Innovation (CQUIN) and quality metrics. They will also act as a point of contact throughout the Trust for NHS Standard Contract issues.
• To provide a support function to the Contracts team.
• To provide support to the contract negotiation process, particularly regarding Commissioning for Quality and Innovation (CQUIN) and quality metrics.
• To act as a point of contact throughout the Trust for NHS Standard Contract issues.
• To ensure that the Trusts contractual obligations are met, to ensure that arrangements are in place to monitor performance and to ensure that actions are taken in order to maximise the Trusts compliance.
• To act as the Trusts administrator for the monthly Contract and Quality Review meetings (CQRM), ensuring attendance of required individuals and providing papers/reports ahead of the meeting.
• To work with the Trusts performance and Information team to ensure that financial contractual/performance penalties are accurately reflected and reported and agreed with commissioning partners.
• To ensure close links and proactive engagement exists with the Trusts Income team.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• A demonstrable successful record of financial/contracting knowledge, working with senior clinical and non-clinical leaders across the NHS
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation going through a period of change and help the team develop, sharing with them your previous skills and experience to allow the Finance division to flourish.