My client is looking for a management accountant to join their finance directorate for a 18 month Fixed Term Contract
This is a great opportunity to further develop your finance experience in a large and fun corporate environment and is guaranteed to add a lot of skills to your CV and exposure you to many different people.
Key responsibilities include:
• To provide a high quality Management Accounting service to business managers and the commercial team
• To ensure that all financial information is processed in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with procedures and policies of the Finance Directorate.
• Supporting the Head of Management Accountants and Finance Manager, provide Management Accounting assistance and advice to budget holders throughout the Trust.
• Supporting the budget setting process, refining the accuracy of Service Line Reporting (SLR} and National Reference Costs data. Confirming, checking and initiating castings as required for the CIP/QIPP agenda]
• Play a key role in the budget setting process for at least one division of the Trust circa £40m
You must have previous experience of operating in a busy and fast paced environment and be able to adapt quickly to change
Prior management accounting experience is essential